Dog Rescue Pages

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dog Rescue Pages

The forum where rescues in the UK can place their dogs that need new homes.

3 posters

hello from an overcast Thames Valley...

yvonne
    staff
    staff

hello from an overcast Thames Valley... Empty hello from an overcast Thames Valley...

Post  yvonne Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 am

Hi, I'm Yvonne
    we have 3 cats, 3 chooks, 1 goldfish and a while ago we adopted a staffieX from LDR. We have been dog fosterers and once the lad has achieved a certain level of training we'll foster again.

forgot to say, I come thoroughly recommended by Carole...
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    Rescue Representative
    Rescue Representative

hello from an overcast Thames Valley... Empty Re: hello from an overcast Thames Valley...

Post  yorkiegirl Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 am

HI
    Nice to see some more members.
    I am really hoping that this is not going to turn out to be one of those 'sole' destroying sites. Rolling Eyes
    I have posted this on my site & a few members have joined, must go & bump it up.
    I have a few in at present, so may start the ball rolling in the rescue homing section.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hello from an overcast Thames Valley... Empty Re: hello from an overcast Thames Valley...

Post  Admin Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 am

hi yvonne glad you made it over here....

we will get the girls together and have will e a chat place that be safe for us...

yipppeeee we will get there...

carole
    yvonne
    staff
    staff

Post  yvonne Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:34 am

cheers Basketball 'ello, you!

I don't mean to be critical but we really do need a sad wave smiley and a friendly one too...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 am