Dog Rescue Pages

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dog Rescue Pages

The forum where rescues in the UK can place their dogs that need new homes.

4 posters

Xmas Stall 29th Novemeber - Grantham

NobblyBobbly
    NobblyBobbly

Xmas Stall 29th Novemeber - Grantham Empty Xmas Stall 29th Novemeber - Grantham

Post  NobblyBobbly Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Hello All

The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue (http://www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk/) are holding a Xmas Stall at Grantham on the 29TH November, We will be selling homemade sweets and chocolates, There will be a lovely selection of hand crafted items including gifts for all the family, Framed photos with that personalised touch,Not to mention lots of dogs goodies. So come along and support us. Checkout the forum, They're a great bunch of gals on there.
    C U THERE!!

Mulan
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    Rescue Representative
    Rescue Representative

Xmas Stall 29th Novemeber - Grantham Empty Re: Xmas Stall 29th Novemeber - Grantham

Post  yorkiegirl Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:58 am

Well everything is ready for the stall at the big Grantham Christmas Fayre tomorrow. If there is anyone in the area it would be lovely to see you there.
    yvonne
    staff
    staff

Xmas Stall 29th Novemeber - Grantham Empty Re: Xmas Stall 29th Novemeber - Grantham

Post  yvonne Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:27 am

wish I could be there but it's a hell of a way to go...
    Julie
    Julie
    staff
    staff

Post  Julie Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Open Arms Well done nobbly and Sue for the fantastic amount you raised today. I hope it was warmer there than it was here!

Ju xx
    yvonne
    staff
    staff

Post  yvonne Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 am

how much was raised? Open Arms cheers

and did any of my bloody blankets sell???? if not perhaps fosterers would like them?
    NobblyBobbly
    NobblyBobbly

Post  NobblyBobbly Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:51 am

Yes Yvonne your blankets did sell, A lady I served bought two, Lets just say I put out about 6 (space was tight.)and there was only one left when we packed away. So I would call that a success, dont you?...lol

Im keeping a buttoned lip about how much we raised as im sure Sue will be along soon to put up piccys and the amount collected. Oooohh ! The suspense is killing me...lol

Hugs

Maritsa
    yvonne
    staff
    staff

Post  yvonne Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:29 am

so it's worth me doing a few more for the future? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    NobblyBobbly
    NobblyBobbly

Post  NobblyBobbly Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 am

Hell yes.....lol

Ive got two balls of wool here, There not huge but they came with a donation from Rosalie. I can always post them to ya,

Can you knit doggy jackets??....I know..Im being cheaky...lol

But thats a definite yes on the more blankets,,,Get those fingers working...lol

It was cold "me Ju" but Sue kept me filled with warm coffees and junk food...lol

Thanks hun

Mulan
    yvonne
    staff
    staff

Post  yvonne Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:47 am

yes, I can do doggy jackets but it will be on a basis of one for you and one for K9 knitters... please do post the wool if it's dk and machine washable!

start after the xmas knitting is done
    NobblyBobbly
    NobblyBobbly

Post  NobblyBobbly Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 am

I hear we may be bumping into you at some point on Friday...Not unless ive got my knickers in a twist...lol

Im waiting for Sue to update everyone on the stall details from Sunday, But she is busy bless her... I know when she gets a mo she will put all the photos and details up for all to see..

Hugs

Mulan
    yvonne
    staff
    staff

Post  yvonne Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 am

see me on Friday??? Is there something I've forgotten?
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    Rescue Representative
    Rescue Representative

Post  yorkiegirl Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 pm

yvonne wrote:see me on Friday??? Is there something I've forgotten?

No wrong Yvonne Mulan.
    Bless her she needs to keep taking the tablets Help
    yvonne
    staff
    staff

Post  yvonne Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:07 pm

glad it's her and not me, Sue cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm